The Benefit of Living under the Watchful Eye of a Great Team
What Sets Our Assisted Living Facility Apart
Considering moving a parent or elderly family member to an assisted living facility in Rhode Island? The staff that cares for them will contribute significantly to their well-being and happiness. At Wyndemere Woods, our team treats your loved ones just as you would—with love and compassion. Our family-like atmosphere makes them feel safe, secure and totally at home.
At Wyndemere Woods, our staff is comprised of professionals who believe that real fulfillment can only come from serving others. Employees go above and beyond to keep you, your parent or elderly family member happy and safe.
Here are a few important points that set us apart from other assisted living facilities in Rhode Island:
- Your loved one is always greeted with a smile and treated with love, dignity and respect.
- Residents will never feel alone because our close-knit family atmosphere makes them feel at home.
- Our staff gets to know each resident well to provide them with the care and attention they require.
- We help our residents maintain their independence (which is so important to them) by providing them with just the right amount of support.
- Your parent will never feel overwhelmed because we are here to help 24/7.
- We offer both independent and assisted living facilities which provide your loved ones with the comfort and security of aging in place.
Wyndemere Woods Assisted and Independent Living Community in Woonsocket, Rhode Island is a family-owned business that has cared for seniors for more than 45 years. Our comfortable and safe living arrangements create a home-like atmosphere for our residents and their families. We also provide a wide range of services and amenities with individualized care plans to help our seniors maintain quality of life.
We understand that moving your loved one to assisted living facility is not an easy decision. While we can’t take your place, we do assure you that we will look after them like family. Come see why our residents are so happy here.