Let Your Elders Enjoy The Holiday Advantage
“My father named our business The Holiday back in 1968 because he had the vision to see how much we can help people; so it is like a holiday for both the residents, and their children.” – Jeanne Gurchin, Owner
The Holiday makes you feel like you are on a vacation. For the residents, it’s like being at an all-inclusive hotel in your own home. Delicious and healthy meals, housekeeping and full laundry services, including personal laundry. Plenty of social activities and events with the opportunity to spend time in the company of other older adults and seniors. Round the clock supervision and personalized care by friendly, efficient staff who treat residents like family. You are never alone and always well looked after.
The residents’ children also get a holiday because they are free from all the anxiety and worrying. No more losing sleep over questions such as, “Did my mother eat dinner last night?”, “Did my father have a fall and is there no one to help him?”, “Will my mother remember to take her medication on time?”, “Is my father refusing to smile because he’s lonely? Does he even have enjoyable company?” We take care of all these concerns, so you don’t have to.
Why Choose The Holiday to Care for Your Senior Parent Or Loved One?
For three generations, families have been placing their trust in The Holiday team to care for their aging parents and loved seniors. We accommodate our residents with a hands-on approach that strives to enrich them physically and emotionally through loving, nurturing care. Our team operates like one big family caring for your family with the dedication and spirit of our founding principles. Many of our staff members have been with us for a long time. This helps ensure that our levels of service and compassionate care remain unchanged over the years.
When you are comparing various facilities to determine the one most suitable for your loved one, The Holiday offers these clear advantages:
- Well-established communities with a cozy, home-like atmosphere
- Spacious, clean, well-maintained units with heating/air conditioning
- Delicious, nutritious meals catering to residents’ dietary needs
- Facilities are conveniently located close to medical facilities
- Friendly, trained and long-serving staff
- Housekeeping, laundry and other essential services depending on residents’ requirements
- Regular social activities and events to keep residents physically and mentally active
- We do our best to accommodate every resident’s individual preferences and desires
- Services are mostly all-inclusive—no hidden fees, Medicare may be accepted in some instances
- Save on costs associated with a home—electricity, water, gas, cable, property tax, maintenance, etc.
- Less expensive, much more fun, and safer than standard home care services
- Dignified, personalized, compassionate care for your loved seniors
Stop worrying constantly about the well-being of an aging parent or a loved older adult. Let our family look after your family—please give us a call. You will be surprised at how affordable our services are and how much more comfortable your loved ones will be in our communities compared to in-home care. You owe it to yourself and to them.